ARP wheel studs are made in the USA from 8740 chromoly steel with a cadmium plated finish to resist corrosion, and they are the perfect upgrade for any set of performance wheels. By installing extended wheel studs you have more thread engagement to accommodate a variety of spacer thicknesses.
- Fits 5th and 6th Gen Camaros
- 1” longer than factory wheel studs
- These press-in wheel studs feature a 3.192” underhead length with a .625” knurl diameter.
- 8740 chromoly steel with a tensile strength of 190,000 psi to provide superior strength for long-lasting performance. These studs are heat treated and then rolled to provide optimum fatigue strength.
- They feature bullet nose tips to prevent cross threading, while cadmium plating prevents corrosion.
- Able to handle the tremendous acceleration, shock loads and lateral forces found in racing applications.
- Safely accommodates up to 25mm spacer
- We recommend a torque value of 145 ft/lbs
ARP 100-7377 Stud Kit Features
- 10 studs included in each set
- If replacing front and rear studs, order a quantity of 2 to receive 20 studs
Brand ARP Kit Type 2 Wheels - 10 Studs Spacer Compatibility Use with 25mm spacer Knurl Diameter 0.625" Stud Length N/A Underhead Length 3.192" Thread Pitch M14x1.5mm Stud Head Type Bullet Nose Stud Finish Cadmium Gold Plated