Normally it’s Wing from VT Motorworks (@vtmotorworks) working on our track cars but for this photoshoot we mounted our new 18″ EC-7R forged wheels on his E46 M3. We were excited to see the EC-7R in new Brushed Clear finish on this beautiful M3 street car that has some nice CSL bits and an Alcon big brake kit. The EC-7R features similar “I” beam spoke machining that is featured on our SM-10 and FL-5 flow formed designs. Designed for the street, track or race – our new forged wheels provide increased strength and superior brake clearance.
Explore New APEX Forged Wheels – click here for detailed features, specs and pricing.
– 18×9.5″ ET35 EC-7R Forged Wheels in Brushed Clear (square)
– 275/35-18 Toyo Proxes R888R Tires
– OEM CSL airbox
– Dinan Throttle Bodies
– OEM CSL Carbon Fiber Roof
– Ground Control Suspension (Street/Track Coilovers)
– Ground Control Front and Rear Sway Bars
– Alcon Mono 6 Front and Mono 4 Rear BBK
– 4.10 BMW Motorsport Gears
– WaveTrac LSD
– APEX Wheel Hardware
Want to use one of these images for your desktop wallpaper? You can download these photos in higher resolution here on Flickr.
Pre-order a set of new 18″ EC-7R forged wheels here.