Our customer Ken (@kppy86) stopped by to check out our new forged wheels. He currently runs a few sets of our flow formed wheels, the SM-10 for street and EC-7 for track in the Bimmer Challenge racing series. We mounted up a wide square setup of 18×10.5″ et22 EC-7R forged wheels featuring our new Polished finish. The EC-7R wheel easily cleared the large Rotora 380mm front big brake kit and features I-beam spokes to reduce weight while maintaining strength. Our new forged wheels also feature paintless knurled beading along the barrel to reduce unwanted tire slippage.
Explore New APEX Forged Wheels – click here for detailed features, specs and pricing.
– 18×10.5″ ET22 EC-7R Forged Wheels in Polished
– 275/35-18 Toyo Proxes R888R Tires
– JRZ RS One Suspension
– Hyperco 550/800 Springs w/ Front Helper Springs
– Ground Control Rear Weight Jacks & Race Camber Plates (-3.5 F)
– Rotora 6p/380mm & 4p/355mm BBK with PMU 999 Pads
– Dinan Front Sway Bar
– Dinan Front Control Arm Monoballs
– BMW M Performance Exhaust v2 (passes sound check!)
– CSF Oil Cooler, Radiator and Power Steering Coolers
– Slon Workshop Baffled DCT Oil Pan
– ESS ECU Tune
– BMW GTS/Euro DCT Tune
– Vibra-Technics Fast Road Engine Mounts
– Trackspec Motorsports Hood Vents
– Bomiz GTS Replica Wing
Pre-order a set of new 18″ EC-7R forged wheels, click here for more details.